sâmbătă, 14 mai 2011

Selena Gomez Noutati 1 {sursa http://selenadailygreece.blogspot.com/ }

According to reliable source T33NSource the Otherside - next studio album by Selena Gomez & The Scene, which opens June 28 in the United States - is almost ready. Check out some conversation with him:
T33NSource: Hollywood Records is finally gathering his things
T33NSource: Hm hm. 're almost done. only the songs of rockmafia not. but should be ready up this week or next


We're rolling rumors that the new and third album by Selena Gomez & The Scene called "Otherside" will have a special edition with two CDs! One in English and another in SpanishEach with 13 songs, giving total 26!

Stay tuned for more information here


Selena:''Being away from Justin is difficult ... "


Selena came out recently in a magazine, but do not know what was released only because a scan where it says: ''Being away from Justin is hard .... I miss him'' !
Check out the scan by clicking the thumbnail below:



Tracklist official "Otherside"


The official tracklist of new album by Selena Gomez & The Scene Otherside , is this:
1. Hit The Lights
2. Kiss & Fly
3. Who Says
4. Bang Bang Bang
5. Please (Do not Forget)
6. Mirror
7. Tic Toc (The Bomb)
8. Move On
9. Love You Like A Love Song
10. Love It All
11. We Own The Night
12. Whiplash
Special Edition
1. Dices
2. LOVE

The Twitaholic made ​​a top 100 with the most popular personalities of Twitter (based on number of followers of the same). Selena Gomez, with more than five million followers, was not out of this. Check out the top 15: 
1. ladygaga - 9,866,395 followers
2. justinbieber - 9,490,656 followers
3.  BarackObama - 7,884,050 followers
4. britneyspears - 7,714,942 followers
5. KimKardashian - 7,424,924 followers
6. katyperry - 7,179,933 followers
7. aplusk  - 6,644,534 followers
8. TheEllenShow - 6,565,764 followers
9. taylorswift13 - 6,288,462 followers
10.  shakira - 5,864,800 followers
11.  Oprah - 5,785,588 followers
12. SelenaGomez - 5,238,350 followers
13. twitter - 4,996,855 followers
14. rihanna - 4,911,611 followers
15. twitter_es - 4,896,951 followers
Click here to see the full list, with 100 Twitter profiles. Do not follow the Selena? So do not waste time! Click here and give a follow.


Selena says always get nervous on the red carpet


The singer and actress, Selena Gomez , who admits being in the spotlight does not "come naturally" to her and she gets butterflies in the stomach when she goes to glitzy events.
She said: " I am [an ordinary girl]. I can still walk down the street, so in that sense I'm very lucky. But some things in my life does not come naturally, like walking the red carpet . "
It's very scary! Not that I'm not confident in myself, only the red carpet is not a place where I feel totally comfortable . "
Likewise she is not happy on the red carpet, Selena also admits it's kind of hard being on tour, especially when she's alone in hotel rooms.
She told Look magazine: " It is difficult, especially when I'm in a hotel room, alone, thousands of miles away from the people I love. Of course it's difficult. I miss all the people I love, my family and my friends when I'm away from home . "
However, the singer of "Tell Me Something I Do not Know" realizes how lucky she is with her career and says that when she is feeling lonely, instead of whining around, she takes the time to relax and forget work.
In these moments I do I remember that I am so lucky to be doing what I'm doing. When I feel well, I take a hot bubble bath and relax . "
What do you think this insecurity of Selena? It is something normal or should it meet
 
Jennifer Lopez recently did a new photoshoot for her new album "Love?"
that was just released in the U.S. and the photoshoot is very similar to that Selena had photoshoot for her second album, entitled "A Year Without Rain"! 
See for yourself:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgANlMZgVQnldKI-tKOrRwwMmeAOcqU8qH1zwWRdJ_6x8ULJg6vKNuOcnFNFki-wPaI6wKktdGfPNdiLBNx4nEIfRX-9pDjkDCe7LVR36cAV9sv8UqR2DfuA-RebNi9JjOo4R18DH9Adu6b/s1600/cover.jpg

Earlier this month, Sel was interviewed by Rob Shuter to the Naughty But Nice!
Just pour this entire interview!

SGBRofficial: This means that the Otherside is finally ready? haha SelenaInspiresMe

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu